http://bible.cc/zechariah/4-6.htm
I sat on the steps putting my shoes on to go to work. Always in a hurry at that time of the morning to get underway for the day.The thoughts of things undone or misspoken seem to hit me the hardest in my first awakenigs. Lord,I asked how will these thing get resolved? I hate being consumed with the weight of my world in the mornings. Then a verse from Zechariah a book,I can't remember reading in the last few years came to me.."Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of hosts." Oh ya Lord, your going to take care of it all.In everything give thanks...its even Gods will to do it.(1 Thessalonians 5:18)
I sat on the steps putting my shoes on to go to work. Always in a hurry at that time of the morning to get underway for the day.The thoughts of things undone or misspoken seem to hit me the hardest in my first awakenigs. Lord,I asked how will these thing get resolved? I hate being consumed with the weight of my world in the mornings. Then a verse from Zechariah a book,I can't remember reading in the last few years came to me.."Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of hosts." Oh ya Lord, your going to take care of it all.In everything give thanks...its even Gods will to do it.(1 Thessalonians 5:18)
No comments:
Post a Comment